Wednesday 8 October 2014

Reminded why I do this..

Last year I met a wonderful couple. They were referred to me by another client. I love it when people get things from me and I get new clients through word of mouth. I feel blessed in that regard. 

I ended up doing a Hoosier Cabinet for them. 

You can read about it here.  Hoosier Reveal 

So the other day they sent me a picture of something I saw in there basement but had totally forgotten about. 

 Isn't she pretty?
 Lots of water stains, but I'm really hoping I can get those out. Cross your fingers with me ok?


Can't you see this in an old farmhouse? A family gathered around it while they talk endlessly over a meal? Making breads and canning preserves from their garden. Oh if only it could talk.. What stories I'm sure it could tell. 

And now I have been given the opportunity to bring it back to life for another family to enjoy and maybe just maybe, create new memories. :) 

Sharing:
 Miss Mustard Seed
Beyond the Picket Fence 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment