Thursday 17 April 2014

Green and Dove

As much as I loved our mini get away over the weekend, I loved getting back to work too. 

I've had this dresser sitting in my basement since last fall. 
It didn't need any repair, just a touch of updating. 
So I finally set to work on it. 
Now normally I would have stripped and refinished the top in a dark stain, but I went a bit different on this piece. 

I'm totally in love with reds and greens and greys at the moment. And a combination of those colours is really attractive. 
This piece was screaming for Grey and Green....so I gave in :) 

 I know it looks white, but it's a really light dove grey.
 I distressed the edges to give it a touch of rustic and love the way it turned out.


And of course it adds a bit of spring into my life. 
I need spring so badly, don't you? 

Sharing:
Savvy Southern Style
The Dedicated House 
Miss Mustard Seed 


  


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful transformation! Yes, spring has sprung!

    ReplyDelete