Wednesday 13 March 2013

Getting ready to sell your home?

I love my home. I really love it. It's pretty and it's special. You see my husband and I designed it. Every inch of it has been touched by us. 
No we didn't actually build it, but personally I was here between 3 and 5 times every single day of it's build working with the builder and the foreman..all those little design and construction decisions that needed to be answered. And everyone that has gone through this process knows that it's better to find mistakes sooner rather than later. 

But what does this have to do with Selling? 
Well I've sold my share of homes. In my whole life I have never lived in one place for longer than 5 years. Really! 5 years was my limit. 
Until now that is. We have lived in this house for just shy of 6 years. 
When I hit the 5 year mark I started to freak. I had no idea what to do or how to think. I started pressuring my husband to sell! 
He held firm. 
I'm still a bit nervous about this whole staying in one place thing, but I'm getting used to it. 

So no, we are not selling and moving at the moment but for those of you who are.... a friend of mine has a blog about house and home and she has a great post today about staging your home, so go check it out and leave a comment. I'm sure she will appreciate it since she's new to blogging :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment