Monday 27 August 2012

One lovely blog award

One Lovely Blog Award

I am beyond thrilled to say that I have been nominated for "One Lovely Blog Award" from  WOW! I'm touched! It's a fabulous blog and *bonus* she is a British Columbia girl, just like myself. Thank you, Kathryn!

The rules are simple:
  1. Thank your nominator
  2. Tell 7 things about yourself
  3. Nominate 15 other blogs
     I love it! It's like a blogger chain letter that you actually want to receive!
Now for 7 things about me.

1. I'm Canadian, but I wasn't born here, I was born on a boat in Holland.
2. I've lived in 4 countries. The Netherlands (aka Holland) Canada, USA, and Brazil
3. I've been married to my husband now for just over 8 years, second marriage for both of us, and definitely our last marriage! 
4. We have 4 adult children. One is getting married this Sat, so we will have our first Daughter in law..yippie! :)
5. Next week for the very first time my husband and I will be living alone together without children. YIKES!
6. I have changed careers a dozen times in my life. Sometime I will share with you everything I've done.
7. For the very first time in my life I have lived in one house for 5+ years. And I want to move, call me crazy...lol

Now for the blogs I'm nominating. Please take a moment and visit these wonderful blogs. I had a horrible time picking just 15. There are so many great blogs out there, and so many people who inspire me to keep moving and get that next piece finished. Thank you everyone out there in the blogging world. I love the connections and the friendships that have been and continue to be built!


1. Pickin and Paintin 
2. Art is Beauty
3. Knick of Time Interiors
4. New Again
5. Pretty in Paint
6. Oakview Cottage
7. Restore and Renew
8. Antique Recreation
9. Rustic Urban
10. Simply Vintagous
11. Shabby Gals
12. The Golden Sycamore
13. The Ivy Cottage
14. The Shabby Porch
15. Twice Nice

2 comments:

  1. THANKS SO MUCH, Titia.......for the nomination. You've made my day. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! Now to find 15 blogs I love! ;)

    ReplyDelete