Sunday 30 October 2011

Tea cart revamped!

So last summer I was cruzin the yard sales in a town close to me and I came across this cute little tea cart. It was solid maple and I just fell in love with it. What a handy little piece of furniture to have around the house for all sorts of things. Could be used as a tea cart, or for holding your books or as a bar when company comes by (ie: party) What about using it to hold all your fine plates in your dining room? or maybe towels in the guest bath? Sooooooo many ways you could use this. I just love it. 
Well it sat and sat and sat till I took it out and decided it was time to DO it. Ever have those projects that you have wonderful intentions for, but just never get around to doing? This was one of mine. 
I'm working really hard lately to get all those projects done and out the door :) 
I thought I had before pics..but I can't seem to locate them on the computer. :( 
ohhh well, enjoy the after pics. 








 Don't you just love all those spindles? I was thinking about adding some lettering, but decided that it was perfect just the way it is. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment